Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
HR Proactive Inc. has been helping employers in Canada create and maintain respectful workplaces since 1997. At HR Proactive Inc., we provide engaging, interactive, and experiential workshops that are customized to your company’s needs.
Does your company advocate equity to create a diverse and inclusive workplace? An equitable workplace embraces differences among employees and fairness in the way all employees are treated. It embodies cultures, belief systems and personalities, and includes race, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical abilities, socio-economic status, and educational background, among others. An equitable workplace avoids stereotypes, bias, and discriminatory behaviour. An environment that welcomes and accommodates individual uniqueness creates an inclusive workplace that recognizes and maximizes the potential of all employees. Promote inclusivity in your workplace and maintain a work environment that celebrates, encourages, and respects diversity.
HR Proactive Inc.’s Diversity & Inclusion Program provides training that will help your team develop the awareness, dialogue, and action to interact with all co-workers, customers, and clients in a respectful manner.
HR Proactive Inc.’s Diversity & Inclusion training will also help your company promote an equitable workplace and:
- Learn about diversity, stereotypes, bias and inclusion;
- Form practices that can be applied to interactions in the workplace and other areas of our lives;
- Build a strong sense of mission and teamwork to accommodate cultural differences;
- Understand the importance of a fair and productive workplace by drawing on the cultures, talents and ideas of your employees;
- Realize the benefits of promoting diversity and inclusion.
HR Proactive Inc. offers several options to train employees quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today. We can help.
1 (888) 552-1155